Ring solid sterling silver with Onyx stone. Handmade jewelry in Scandinavian design from our Copenhagen atelier. The stone is selected for its top quality, unique color and shape.
Do you need another size? Please leave us a message and will customize it for you.
Our customers always have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that if the ring does not fit, you can either send it back to us and we will send you a new ring in the adjusted size - or you can resize it locally, send us a copy of the receipt and we will cover your expenses.
- Ring solid sterling silver with Onyx stone. Handmade jewelry in Scandinavian design from our Copenhagen atelier. The stone is selected for its top quality, unique color and shape.
Ring size guide
All our ring designs are designed to fit any finger on the hand. To measure your finger size, you can do it with our ring size tool, or with ordinary measuring tape.
Measure with our ring size guide
You can easily measure the size of your finger with our ring size guide tool. It works like a belt; simply push the end through the buckle to form a ring shape and see your size in the frame. Once you have found your size, double check that you can pull this size over your knuckle.
Get Your Ring size guide Here
Measure with measuring tape
Measure your fingers circumference with an ordinary measuring tape. You can also use a strip of paper and a ruler. The number of mm corresponds to ring size number (e.g. 50 mm in circumference is ring size 50).
Some other useful tips
- Measure when your fingers are at room temperature.
- If you hesitate between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
- If you consider purchasing a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
- If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size in between the two.
Note that our ring sizes on the product pages are noted in FR measures.
- Variant: 58
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 0 g
- Product Type: ring